In the country of Romanian, Education in Romania
is being controlled by the Ministry of Education and Research. There are different levels of Education in Romania.
The levels of educational group are having individual organizations and are under diverse legislations.
The various steps of education in Romania are:
- Kindergarten: This is optional between the kids of 3 to 6 years
- Schooling: This starts at the age of 6 years and is necessary for the entire students upto grade ten.
- Primary and Secondary: In this step the division is for the grades of 12 and 13.
- Higher education: This phase has been merged by the Romanian government with the European higher education area.
In Romania in the year 2002, the educational system had undergone some alterations.
- The teaching methods were modified and improved to a much higher level
- Research was given due importance in the universities
- Improvements in the infrastructure were started and the internet connectivity and other necessary electronic means of communication in all the educational areas were restored.
- Links were established between the secondary and the post secondary schools to improve the cultural environment an also to improve the economic administration.
In the area of higher education in Romania, there exist 64 public institutions. The public institutions include universities, polytechnics, colleges, academics etc. There is also facility for teacher's training and schools for this training have been set up I Romania for the different grades. In Romania the higher education is provided both in public and private institutions. The educational structure in Romania is extremely organized and always the all round development of the students is ensured.