Malaysia Airlines Cargo service recognized as MASkargo has established itself as Malaysia's premier air cargo transportation company.
KL International Airport
The Malaysia Airlines Cargo has the provision of the four type facilities available to its clients
- Advanced Cargo Centre ("ACC")
- Priority Business Centre ("PBC")
- Perishable Centre
- Animal Hotel
|AIRCRAFT TYPE||UNITS IN OPERATION||CARGO CAPACITY (kg)|
- Express Handling
- Charter Services
- Ground Handling Services
- Cargo Transhipment
- Dangerous Goods
- Training Services
- MASkargo Logistics
- E-Freight Program The e-Freight Partnership Program of MASkargo is a strategic e-commerce framework that aims to develop a paperless environment that will enable collaboration among various key players of the logistic industry to adopt electronic channels as the way of transacting business processes with each other.
- MASkargo Pioneers the Use of the FPX System MASkargo was recently recognized as one of the early adopters for Malaysia's first real time online inter-bank Internet payment gateway, Financial Process Exchange (FPX). FPX, a national project, facilitates online payments for e-commerce transactions in particular B2B and B2C (business to business and business to consumer) transactions on a secure and multi-bank platform.
E-Commerce encompasses all business operations and transactions based on communication via the electronic media. The major activity includes
- e-Air Waybill Stock Distribution
- e-Air Waybill Submission
- e-Invoicing & Payment
Malaysia Airlines Cargo Sdn. Bhd.
1M, Zone C, Advanced Cargo Centre
KLIA Free Commercial Zone,
Southern Support Zone
Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Tel: 603-8777 1717 / 8777 1603
Fax: 603-8783 3078 / 8783 3031