There are many tourist spots in Moldova that also act as popular weekend getaways. The tourist spots in Moldova are flocked by people all round the year.
Moldova houses many tourist attractions for the people. The tourist spots of Moldova can be broadly categorized under three main sections. They are museums, natural attractions and monasteries. Under the category of monasteries, the tourist spots in Moldova include:
- Hirjeuca Monastery
- Capriana Monastery
- Hincu Monastery
- Museum Complex "Medieval Town of Orhei"
- "Alexandr Pushkin" House & Museum
- Museum of Ethnography and Archeology
- The Museum of Popular Arts from Ivancea
- Japca Village
- Tipova Village
- Saharna Village
- Cosauti Village and "Stanca-Jeloboc" Forest