Situated on the east coast of Baltic Sea, Lithuania has become an important travel destination. It has lots to offer to the tourists as it houses innumerable beautiful lakes and meandering rivers along with mixed forests.
This Baltic State is accessible from the most important centers of Europe by road and air. If you are planning a trip to Lithuania, then the Lithuania travel tips
are indispensable for you. Following are some important Lithuania travel tips that will help you to make your journey comfortable and pleasant.
- The best time to visit the place is during the summer and spring season. In spring, the weather is warm and pleasant with longer sunny days. The month of May and April are ideal for visiting the place. During July and August, the hotels and resorts of Lithuania are booked in advance as there is a big rush to visit the state.
- There are countless number of attractions in Lithuania which are mainly housed in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaip?da, Siauliai and other important cities of Lithuania. The major attractions of the State are:
- Trakai Island Castle and Museum
- M.K. Ciurlionis Art Museum (Kaunas)
- The Devil's Museum (Kaunas)
- The Gediminas Tower
- Hill of the Three Crosses and many more
- Located in the southern parts of Vilnius, the Vilnius International Airport offers a wide variety of facilities to the tourists. A minibus service is available to the tourists from the airport to the outskirts. Another bus service links the city center with the railway station facilitating tourists transport. These Lithuania travel tips will enable you to make a comfortable journey.
There are several car rental agencies offering a variety of services to the travelers. It is advisable to avail the facilities from these agencies to make your trip completely hassle free. Some of them are:
If you follow these few travel tips for Lithuania trip, you can rest assured of not being in a fix.