- The citizens of Australia, Britain, Canada and USA need not produce Lithuania visas for a short stay of ninety days. They only have to show their national identity card for procuring the visa to Lithuania.
- If you are not an EU national, then you have to follow the regulations of the Lithuanian embassy for procuring the visa. The nationals of Denmark, Sweden, and Ireland do not require work permits in Lithuania.
- The citizens of South African countries holding valid Latvian and Estonian visas do not require separate visa. The nationals of these countries do not need an invitation from the Lithuanian Migration Authorities to obtain a Lithuania visa.
- The non-EU country citizens have to follow certain rules for working in Lithuania. All information is offered by the Lithuania embassy situated in the country.
- There are several Lithuania immigration law firms offering guidance to the nationals of other countries about Lithuania immigration.
- According to immigration laws of Lithuania, the nationals of these countries do not require any visa for a short stay of ninety days in the country
- Liechtenstein and many more
- Flag of Lithuania
- Lithuania Facts
- Vilnius, Capital of Lithuania
- National Symbols
- Society and Culture
- Government and Politics
- Lithuania Embassies around the World
- Lithuania Immigration Laws
- Economy and Business
- Agriculture Sector
- Industry Sector
- Export Sector
- Education System
- Health Care
- Entertainment Options
- More Information about Lithuania
Cities in Lithuania
Lithuania Travel Guide