Places to see in Amalfi Coast Italy
- Ancient Roman villa in Minori
- Villa Rufolo in Ravello and Villa Cimbrone
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta in Positano
- Churches of San Salvatore Del Birecto and of Santa Maria Maddalena in Atrani
- Church of San Pancrazio
- Church of Santa Trofimena
- Duomo, the cathedral in Amalfi
- Viewpoints of San Luca
- San Gennaro Churches in Praiano
For being the major tourist attraction of Italy, Amalfi Coast has got an amazing number of hotels that has mushroomed all over the small towns of Amalfi Coast in Italy. The coastal city of Amalfi, Italy consists of a great number of bars, eateries, cafes to meet the global tastes of the innumerous tourists of Amalfi Coast.
Boutiques, shops are another subject of attraction to the people of Amalfi Coast Italy. If one wishes to experience a boat ride at the sea coast of Amalfi they can experience the best boat trip in the Amalfi Coast Italy.
The developing Amalfi Coast Italy, though a little expensive to stop but can be a charming coastal experience of lifetime.