The one occasion all year when you can get drunk, and do the craziest things, and no one would hold it against you is probably at the New Year's Eve party. And the good people of the world are not about to let such a grand opportunity slide! Here is a list of the more popular drinks served and preferred at the New Year bash :
- The Lady's Leg, Sydney - Served at the upscale Eau de Vie bars of Sydney this is a must try. It gives the regular cosmopolitan a definite boost. It is prepared in a vintage shaker shaped like a woman's leg complete with a high-heeled shoe and contains cranberry sorbet and vintage champagne.
- The Vanilla Chocolate Malt, London - London's Oxo bar serves the Vanilla Chocolate Malt cocktail which is exactly what it sounds like. A milkshake with a twist. Contains Mozart dry chocolate spirit with vanilla sugar, almond milk, malted milk and Absolut vodka.
- White Negroni, New York - Gin Palace in New York takes the credit for serving the strongest cocktail in the world. A deadly concoction called the White Negroni contains Perry's Tot Gin, blanco vermouth and Salers aperitif and a guaranteed hangover!
- Ron Zacapa Blazer, Melbourne - This drink uses Ron Zacapa rum - the best rum in the world and is served at the Eau de Vie bar of Melbourne. This expensive drink is unique in that it is served blazing with fire at the mouth of the goblet.
- Forever Young, London - This drink combines elegance with fun. Served behind a mirror and with an opium scented incense, it contains a mixture of Grey goose vodka, Martini extra dry, eucalyptus, Marschino, and citrus.
- Dropje Daiquiri, SIngapore - This exotic concoction uses salted liquorice from Holland, which is infused with Venezuelan rum and then stirred up with citrus and orange Curacao, and is the signature of the Tippling Club in Singapore.
- Cucumber Collins, Florida - The Living Room in Florida offers this refreshing drink of cucumber vodka, yuzu juice, blueberry-stained cucumbers Mirlin, rice wine vinegar, fresh lemon and sake.
- Mulata Daisy, London - The Connaught bar in London serves up this drink containing Bacardi rum, lime juice, fennel seeds, creme de cacao liqueur and Galliana L'Autlentico - the perfect mix for the perfect party.
- Versaille Experience, Sydney - Sydney is definitely worth experiencing. Served at Eau de Vie bars in Sydney it contains Tanqueray gin, Absinthe, pear, lemon, apple, and mint.
- Palmosa Hermosa, Florida - Containing Tapatio Blanco tequila, St Germain elderflower liqueur, grapefruit, egg whites, lime and agave, this is the speciality of the Living Room in Florida and is guaranteed to make you feel sunny.
Last Updated : November 28, 2014