Jogeva is divided into 10 rural municipalities and three urban municipalities. Primeval forests and bogs are found in this region. Voorema glacial lake makes this county special. Endla and Alam-Pedja natural reserves are also located in this place.
The various sightseeing spots in Jogeva are as follows:
also the history of the Siimusti Pottery Industry.
- Castle of Poltsamaa: It contains the Poltsamaa Museum, wine Cellar, rose garden and an art shop.
- Elistvere Zoo: It is home to the European buffalos, lynxes, deer, foxes and bears. This zoo is located at the former Elistvere Manor Park.
- The Rannamoisa Sacrificial Oak: This is a very famous tree of Jogeva.
- The Parish of Palamuse: It contains the outstanding works of Oskar Luts, the folk writer.
The other major interests include:
- Museum of the Estonian hero Kalevipoeg,
- Pakuvere Manor
- Church of Kodavere
- Beach of Kuremaa
- Kassinurme Mounts