As the name suggests, Sharjah Ladies Club is an art and cultural center exclusively for the female population of Sharjah. Ever since its inception, the Sharjah Ladies Club has been dramatically transformed into a well-known recreational and health center in United Arab Emirates, specializing in creative activities, beauty and health treatments.
Facts about Ladies Club in Sharjah
Admission to the Ladies Club in Sharjah is not complimentary but through memberships. Ladies Club membership may be of various durations, starting from one month to one full year. The membership charges are reasonable, ranging from monthly 1200 Dirhams to 4,600 Dirhams annually. Members belonging to 14 to 18 years age group can avail all facilities offered by the Club, but not permitted to join the fitness programs. Child memberships between 4 to 14 years age costs 200 Dirhams per head and the children are allowed to participate in diverse club activities under the supervision of the adult members. Maiden memberships cost 100 Dirhams. The club is opened 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday), from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Different Activities of Sharjah Ladies Club
Members of Sharjah Ladies Club are entitled to 15% discount of the following few facilities except access to the art center:
- Ice skating on the private rink of the club, against deposition of 10 Dirham shoe charges on a hourly basis
- Access to the health center of the Club, providing fitness equipments, steam and sauna baths to all participants
- Participation in various beach activities during daytime
- Provisions for various outdoor games like lawn tennis, basket ball, volley ball and many more for members of all age groups
- Swimming pool access to members aged 5 years and more
- Access to beauty and health spas as well as beauty salons
Sharjah Ladies Club Art and Education Center
Being more a cultural organization, the Art and Education Center of Sharjah Ladies Club is an abode of creative learning. It is a world where the women are groomed to express their innate artistries, skills and talents to the fullest, in the form of unique craft and art works. Training courses are organized by the club authorities on subjects like contemporary jazz music and dance, piano, water color and oil painting, ballet dancing, karate and so on. The ultimate aim of these courses is to allow growth of all the inherent creative qualities in females, which otherwise may remain suppressed.