The city of Asuncion at Paraguay is served by the Paraguay river terminal and also by buses. Buses connect the national as well as the international destinations with the city of Asuncion Paraguay. The nearest airports of Silvio Pettirossi International and Formosa also offers regular flight services to and from various destinations across the globe. Asuncion Paraguay is well accessible from the nearby cities of Clorinda, Puerto Elsa, Estancia Esteche, Estancia Jose Dolores Genes, Chaco-i, Santisima Trinidad, Banco San Miguel, Fernando de la Mora and Lambare as well.
Some of the major tourist attractions of the regions of Asuncion Paraguay include the following:
- Plaza de los Heroes
- Panteon Nacional de los Heroes
- The Casa Viola
- The Casa de la Independencia
- The Plaza de la Independencia
- Palacio Legislativo
- The Catedral Metropolitana
- Casa de los Diputados
- Palacio de Gobierno
- The Museo de Bellas Artes
- The Parque de Museo de Historia Natural
- The Gran Hotel del Paraguay.