Colombia officially known as the Republic of Colombia is a country located in the northwestern region of South America. It is the 26th largest nation of the world and the fourth largest country in South America. Colombia is the only country in South America that borders both the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean.
Cities of Colombia
- Bogota:Nestled high in the Andes at 2620m. Santafe de Bogota is a city of contrasts. It is a city of high rise building standing next to the churches. It is also a city of universities, theaters and shantytowns.
- Cartagena: It is an old walled city and fortress that repelled pirates and invaders in ancient times. Now it attracts tourists to its colonial charm, energetic nightlife and its nearby attractions.
- San Andres: The white sandy beaches, exciting nightlife, a choice of full amenity accommodation, relaxation and duty - free shopping attracts visitors to the city of San Andres.
- Medellin: It is the capital of Antioquia department of Colombia and enjoys a temperate climate that gives that city the names of The Land of eternal Spring and the Capital of the Flowers.
- Santa Marta: It is the first Spanish settlement in Colombia. Being located on the coast it boasts great beaches.