Parham Hill and Mercer's Creek: They are widely known as witnesses of Antigua's colonial grandeur.
St. Peter's Church: St. Peter's Church was established in the year of 1840 by eminent English architect Thomas Weekes.The architectural pattern of this church suggests it as an octagonal Italian style structure with extraordinary ridged ceiling made of wood. The frontage of the ceiling is amply decorated with plaster and keystone design, although it was significantly damaged during an earthquake in year 1843. This remnant is described as one of the finest churches in the British West Indies.
One regular bus service is conducted between Parham and the St. John's East Bus Station from the morning till late of afternoon.
The village town of Parham is equipped with small shops of essential products. Other than these, the Parham Harbor is a well secure anchorage. This Harbor integrates a canal extending into the anchorage towards old Crabbs Slipway. The channel is not difficult to mark but travelers are advised not to try to go through or leave apart from the daylight condition. In the middle of this canal Maiden Island is located which is undoubtedly is a carapace collector's dream destination.