is required by every person visiting the country. Travelers visiting this country can travel for at least one month. Two types of Chad Visas are issued from the consulate like tourist visa and business visa.
The tourist visa requires the details of the return or onward ticket or reservation. For business travelers a letter from the employer is required for describing the purpose of a person's trip.
The other requirements of business, diplomatic and tourist travel are:
- the exact date for departure
- Valid US passport up to 6 months before the stay in Chad
- Three passport size photographs
- three visa application forms (signed and fully completed)
- An International Vaccination Certificate of Yellow fever
The validity of Chad Visa is for one month from the actual date of issuing. If any traveler wishes to stay longer he or she can extend the stay at the immigration office of Chad.
Application of Visas in Chad is also available on line.
The applications of Visas in Chad are made to the Embassy or Consulate of Chad, Visa section, Washington DC.
The Chad Visa application form includes:
- First name
- Place and date of birth
- Marital Status
- Passport issued on and by and expiry date
- Employer's name
- Reasons for trip
- Address of hotel or other place in Chad where a visitor will stay
- Duration of Stay and Date of departure
Chad Visas are made for the safety of every traveler visiting this country.