is an official representation of the Government of Chad. It protects and assists the people of the country. Consulate in Chad as a representative of its own country facilitates friendship and trade between other countries.
The office of the consul in Chad is referred to as Consulate. The Chad consul acts as a subordinate to the main representation of the state in that foreign country. Consulate of Chad is a part of the Embassy of Chad. Chad Consulate provides all the necessary information on visas for nationals of different countries visiting the country.
The main functions of Chad Consulate are:
Chad Consulates are located in different parts of the world like:
- safeguarding the citizen's interest
- issuing passport
- issuing visas to the foreigners visiting the country
- building international relations
- promoting trade
- Consulate of Chad in Vienna, Austria
- consulate of Chad in Ottawa, Canada
Chad Consulate works to safeguard the interest of citizens in Chad.